Bryan Ashley Furniture Design Engineer
Bryan Ashley, a leading manufacturer of custom hospitality furniture, is seeking an experienced Furniture Design Engineer to join our team.
This position is responsible for working with clients on Value Engineered customs modifications, modifying drawings to satisfy customer changes (red lines) while enabling ease of manufacturing, and working cross-functionally with the Project Management teams and Quoting teams.
Daily work includes but is not limited to:
- Review engineering drawings
- Modify drawings
- Review factory reports for issues as needed
- Work with Project Management team to help identify issues with drawings or with design
- Work with Quoting team to offer options for cost containment
- Work with clients to determine value options for their projects
- Some travel may be required for site visits (minimal)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of furniture design experience (Hospitality experience a plus)
- Furniture construction experience a plus
Bryan Ashley is part of the OFS Brands family. We offer a competitive salary dependent upon experience, health, vision and dental insurance options for yourself and dependents, 401(k) plan, 9 paid holidays, two weeks paid vacation after one year, and quarterly bonuses after 90 days.
The ideal candidate must be a good culture fit and be able to function independently and as part of a team while working at a fast pace.