Bryan Ashley Project Manager
As a project manager you will work closely with customers, designers, our factories, and our internal office staff to coordinate all details of each project. The Project Manager is responsible for team managing their projects, from receiving the customers purchase orders through the delivery of the product. Task management is essential to reach the end goal of a successful project. The process of a project also included and not limited to entering purchase orders, coordinating finish samples, redlining CAD drawings, invoicing, and following through on deliveries. This is a fast paced environment, and the PM must be able to multitask.
INDIVIDUAL MEASURES of PERFORMANCE for PROJECT MANAGER
- Ability to successfully negotiate with factories and customers.
- Accurately analyze the specification and successfully prepare all purchase orders and drawings to meet the spec and match the factory quoted price.
- Review CAD’s and keep them moving on a timely basis (within the company’s timeline)
- Request and receive deposits, control samples and COM fabrics on a timely basis (within the company’s timeline)
- Must be able to take and give direction with the team members from other departments such as quoting, engineering, accounting, and logistics so the project runs smoothly and efficiently to deliver on time.
- Must be able to effectively delegate tasks to the Project Coordinator, such as creating and updating a finish and material spreadsheet for each project, shipping and tracking COM for orders, creating and updating purchase orders, etc. Must manage this process to ensure timely completion and accuracy.
- Sense of urgency, service and thoroughness in all work assignments to meet client deadlines.
- Bryan Ashley does business internationally. Due to the fast-paced nature of our projects, you may be required to check emails on evenings and weekends to ensure urgent questions are answered and projects keep moving forward.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Extremely detail‐oriented
- Team player
- Technologically savvy
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Capability to read, interpret, and redline shop drawings
- Knowledge of furniture and millwork construction
- Understanding how to work with COM
- Understanding wood and metal finishes