Customer Quality Support Coordinator
Bryan Ashley Inc., manufacturer of hospitality furniture, is seeking a Customer Quality Support Coordinator to provide support to customers with product issues. The position will consist of daily communication with customers and vendors to gather information for the evaluation of furniture quality issues and assist in arranging repair services.
- Collect and analyze furniture issues reported by customers.
- High level of email and phone communication which will include but not be limited to gathering causes or symptoms of issues and detailed reporting of issues to the manufacturer.
- Create presentations and spreadsheets to enable communication with customers and vendors to determine solutions
- Research local repair techs to assist in resolution of repair issues
- Maintain a detailed daily record of customer, vendor and contractor communication as well as up to date repair status on a departmental spreadsheet
- Must be self-motivated, have a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports
- Must have an energetic, pleasant and polite attitude when working with customers and coworkers
- Ability to speak clearly and present detailed plan of correction to customers and help alleviate concerns
- Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and bend especially for the inspection of furniture
- General knowledge of hand tools, power tools, construction hardware and material for furniture inspections and repairs
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a high pace environment and prioritize tasks
- Frequent travel to local and out of state job sites will be required for inspections and repairs
- Travel when necessary (plane and car)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have a valid driver’s license to operate a vehicle
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suite products
- Strong communications skills and ability to provide detailed step-by-step instructions to contractors in verbal and written format