Customer Quality Support Coordinator Deerfield Beach, FL
Bryan Ashley Inc. manufactures furniture for the hospitality industry. The role of the Customer Quality Support Coordinator is to provide support to customers with product issues. The position will consist of daily communication with customers and vendors to gather information for the evaluation of furniture quality issues and assist in arranging repair services.
- Collect and analyze furniture issues reported by customers.
- High level of email and phone communication to include collection of issue details and daily tracking and reporting of projects
- Create presentations and spreadsheets to be able to communicate data with customers and vendors to determine solutions
- Search for local repair techs in our customer’s local area of business and determine the contractors ability to perform the repairs
- Assist in determining corrective solutions and scheduling technicians for repairs
- Must be self-motivated, have a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports
- Must have an energetic, pleasant and polite attitude when working with customers and coworkers
- Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and bend especially for the inspection of furniture
- General knowledge of hand tools and power tools for furniture inspections
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a high pace environment and prioritize tasks
- Travel to job sites may be required for inspections
- Must be able to travel by airplane when necessary
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have a valid driver’s license to operate a vehicle
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email software.
- Strong communications skills and ability to provide detailed step-by-step instructions to contractors in verbal and written format
- Assistant VP of Operations