Environmental, Health, and Safety Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage workers compensation claims and injuries.
- Inspect facilities and operations for regulatory and company policy compliance.
- Monitor and support plant routine safety and environmental procedures and inspections.
- Prepare, schedule, and help conduct OSHA General Industry and EPA Trainings.
- Conduct Safety orientations for all new associates
- Possess a broad understanding of ergonomics
- Effectively coordinate and communicate the OFS Care Program.
- Familiarity with VPP and SHARP programs
- Take a proactive approach in hazard identification, assessing the situation, and implementing corrective actions.
- Ability to conduct a thorough accident investigation.
- Communicate to all levels of personnel
- General understanding of workers compensation regulations
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental regulations and policies is plus
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills preferred
- People-oriented with ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and make sound decisions
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google or similar software
- Bilingual helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Or, Five years of related experience preferred.