Furniture Finishing Sprayer
JOB SUMMARY This position requires the continuous spraying of either SAP Stain, NGR Stain, Wiping Stain, Wash Coat, Sealer, Shade Stain, Lacquer, or Varnish onto decorative manufactured wooden surfaces in a protected work area. Experience is needed for this role.
- Spray Gun
- Finish related equipment (paint pots, regulators, gauges, etc.)
- Air Supplied Respirator or Half Mask Respirator
- PPE such as chemical resistant gloves, safety glassess and hearing protection
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Cleans dirt from product.
- Selects & pours finish material into spray container connects gun to airhose to produce desired color.
- Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray.
- Pulls trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply color or finish coat.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Inspects parts to ensure parts meet quality specifications from work order.
- Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- Furniture pieces are on a moving hanging line. Furniture must be sprayed within the booth as it is passing through.
Requirements will include but not be limited to the following:
- Must be reliable and lead by example
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
- Must be a self-starter and motivator to others
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Flexible to work on weekends (when needed) and fill in for absent employees
If you are a resident of California please click here to review the CCPA Job Applicant Privacy Notice for OFS Brands before continuing.Continue