A Graphic Designer for OFS plays a pivotal role within the organization. You will help make our family of brands recognizable by designing and developing ideas that inspire, inform, and command focus, building brand awareness and loyalty for dealers and designers within the A&D community.
As a part of the Creative Team for OFS, you would be a collaborative leader working alongside the Creative Director within the Marketing department. The ideal candidate would possess excellent typography skills and the ability to produce artistically compelling graphics with a keen eye for detail and an elevated sense of aesthetics. A passion for design, interiors, and furniture is key. Our projects can vary from single collateral pieces to multifaceted marketing campaigns. You must have a good understanding of brand identity and graphic standards and knowledge of the products, tools, and brand initiatives your designs will support.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Develop and design concepts to share ideas for brand objectives, projects, and campaigns with team members.
- Maintain the visual brands by enforcing brand guidelines across departments and continuously exploring new ways to enhance those guidelines.
- Storyboard and design layouts for a variety of marketing materials for digital and print.
- Create environmental graphics for showrooms, trade shows, and events.
- Planning, managing, and executing multiple design projects from beginning to end.
- Provide design steering or hands-on guidance to other creators to meet brand objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on video, email, and social media design needs.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal teams and external vendors.
- Maintain design files and documents to ensure all staff can locate and utilize assets.
- Willing to take any criticism and respond professionally and productively.
- Creative thinking with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing, keeping organized, and maintaining the highest design quality and accuracy standards.
- Applicants need to be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Communicate design rationale effectively with marketing, sales reps, and peers.
- A strong ability to solve problems and develop unique designs.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the design process to create mechanicals and guide both internal and external resources in the execution of concepts.
Equipment & Programs:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro) and Google Suite.
- Knowledge of website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a graphic design position
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a strong design sensibility