Market Resource Manager
Come join a high energy sales team with a passion for design and creating memorable customer experiences! We live by the mantra: “What you make people feel is as important as what you make.”
Maintains the physical showroom and product displays and ensures that all resources critical in closing sales opportunities, are current, available and in good condition. Integrates as a team resource dedicated to driving sales and to creating a truly memorable client experience. Provides sales teams and customers with accurate quotations and professional presentations for OFS Brands products. Assists regional sales team members with all requests while in the showroom as well as in the field to meet the needs of our customers and new business initiatives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist/manage the client Experience process to ensure the highest degree of standards in creating a memorable and comfortable experience.
- Graciously greets and presents products to walk-in customers and/or scheduled visitors during normal operating hours (Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:30).
- Handles all incoming calls with the appropriate follow up.
- Maintains adequate supplies for the showroom and refreshments/catering for clients
- Arrange and coordinate catering services for events/in and out of the showroom.
- Arrange/coordinate travel and agendas for clients as required (to/from showroom, other client experience sites) as required.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, fully functioning showroom.
- Develop/follow checklist for showroom “opening and closing”, ie. Ceiling/Task lights, adjust shades, empties dishwasher, hospitality items cleared/cleaned, and product displays clear of clutter.
- Contacts installer to fix, change and install products.
- Contacts building owners and outside contractors for maintenance and cleaning services (plumbing, heating/cooling and electrical needs/problems).
- Handles all deliveries.
- Tracks monthly expenditures, ensure fees are competitive for quality based work required, review invoices for approvals with manager.
- Responds to requests for basic product pricing information for sales, dealers, and design community.
- Provide timely and accurate responses for quotations, proposals, RFP responses
- Assist team with client presentation preparation
- Playbooks, PowerPoint, bid responses, presentation/premium packages
- Social Media
- Plan, create content, and post weekly on Instagram
- Attend monthly meetings with Digital team
- Works with OFS design/product marketing teams for new products and displays.
- Responsible for the completion of outstanding punch-list items.
- Organizes samples, literature, and premiums and keep libraries current.
- Assists Regional sales team, dealers, architect/designers and other third party consultants with day-to-day sales activities including the assembly of presentation material.
- Manage and maintain the relationship with the building landlord and the building service staff to assure smooth operations.
- Manage the team’s shared electronic team calendar.
- Answer questions from dealers and design community regarding products, pricing, ship dates and other general information.
- Maintains prompt, reliable and regular attendance.
- Maintain proper attire, grooming, behaviors and attitudes to reflect OFS corporate identity/image and values and client experience expectations.
Experience, Skill and Educational Requirements:
- Natural self-starter, with a “can do” attitude with the ability to work independently
- Successful multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with specification tools including CET. Experience in design/specification is critical
- Knowledge of AutCAD, 20/20 spec tools
- Detail orientated and highly organized.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Outgoing consultative salesperson, with the ability to relate to designers, dealers, customers and colleagues.
- Excellent computer skills (Google Products - Calendar, Sheets, Docs.)
- CET or CAD is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Design/Architecture or Business field and at least one year of related experience.
- Experience in showroom management, including maintenance of showroom, inventory control, vendor relationship and corporate communication contact.
- Competency in the design process with ability to apply skills for timely and accurate furniture specifications