OFS District Sales Manager
The District Manager has responsibility, within the Chicagoland area territory, for sales, promotional, support, training and educations activities targeted to designated OFS/Carolina dealerships, the Architect/Design community, Commercial Real Estate community and the End User community.
A primary focus is to call on the local dealership. A key responsibility is to develop meaningful strategic and tactical relationships with the entire dealer staff, from principal level to sales, design and operations and to gain a deeply trusting partnership/alliance in order to drive product sales.
- Ensure the aggregate volume growth target is met through the assigned dealers, both booked sales and invoiced sales goals.
- Contribute to the growth and share expectations by product category, by supporting and executing the territory market plan.
- Provide accurate account data, contact information and sales forecasts through the myofs.com site.
- Maintain ownership of personal career goals and development.
- Maintain and build individual and collective dealer (mind share) in the market.
- Participate in market selling activities with the dealer. Presentations, RFP responses/quotes, proposals, targeted marketing collateral on an as needed basis.
- Effectively launch, promote and administer the OFS dealers program.
- Develop a routine training and education process, including product programs, processes, to be delivered by self and others. Critical to this is the need to develop a pattern of training events and activities that draw dealers to using and understanding the portfolio of OFS digital tools available through CET, our public website, and the myofs.com portal.
- Ensure RVP authorizes new accounts and special/additional discounts.
- Build dealer trust and commitment by assisting in the consistent application of clean market rules and account registration policies.
- Create an effective representation and presentation on OFS and Carolina within the distribution network.
- Facilitate and equip dealer personnel’s interaction with customer service.
- Effectively manage the sales rep’s responsibility for all dealer contracts.
- Manage reports, plan meetings and set goals for assigned dealers.
END USER FOCUS
- Retain and increase existing customer and new account penetration through personal involvement, visibility and ownership with end user sales calls.
- Build customer base by establishing new end user relationships and “National Standards” programs.
- Utilize product knowledge and persuasive skills to drive OFS and Carolina Specs.
- Create demand through personal business development efforts (lead generation, networking, etc.)
- Demonstrate expertise in strategic and tactical planning and execution.
- Determine and implement effective vertical market strategies (GSA, banking, Higher Ed, Healthcare, legal, etc.)
- Identify, develop and document end user target accounts.
A/D and CRE COMMUNITY
- Leverage A & D marketing efforts into business relationships that result in volume
- Develop and execute territory plans on “Influencer Set” in cooperation with your RVP
- Effective and appropriate use of tech tools (presentation builder, etc.)
- Support team interaction and share information on our A/D and CRE activity
- Pursue product application and skill development expertise
- Demonstrate excellence in product presentation
- Complete expense reports every 30 days
If you are a resident of California please click here to review the CCPA Job Applicant Privacy Notice for OFS Brands before continuing.Continue