OFS is seeking a talented Quality Specialist to provide quality assurance support and guidance to all manufacturing facilities in accordance with company quality standards: establish a culture of continuous improvement and provide value to the customer as well as analyze company requirements and research findings to develop and recommend solutions to business challenges.
- Create/maintain process work instructions, standards, specs and SOP that relate to production processes and incoming material
- Assist plants in standardizing production processes and proactively addressing quality concerns
- Lead cross-functional teams in problem solving quality issues
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to read detailed drawings
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE PREFERRED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Bills of Material
- Wood manufacturing
- Quality Assurance