Social Media Manager
Primary Location: Huntingburg, IN, remote candidates considered
Do you love social media? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? Do you want to be part of a family-friendly, fun, and high-energy team?
We're looking for a social media manager to implement strategies and tactics that grow our followers, create leads, new customers, and active fans with the goal of building a community based on value and belonging.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Assist in the management of the company's day-to-day social media content.
- Work with content managers to develop and grow fan engagement strategies.
- Maintain editorial calendars to track planned content publishing efforts.
- Create and schedule posts for Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Create and review graphics to maintain a clear and consistent visual style.
- Monitor and report results of social campaigns.
- Work with internal teams including editorial and marketing to maintain best practices for social media content and voice.
- Pitch and create innovative original content.
- Work with external contributors to coordinate topics, access, and logistics for Facebook Live and Instagram events.
- Deep knowledge of TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Experience in social media copywriting.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media Monitoring/Scheduling Tools .
- Ability to sometimes work non-traditional hours – nights, weekends, holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, media, journalism or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience managing a large-scale social media account.
- Proven passion for social engagement and experimentation in the rapidly changing digital world.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills and a sharp wit.
- Strong emotional intelligence and editorial judgment.
- A passion for details and organization and experience working in spreadsheets.
- Video production or editing experience is a plus.
- Comfortable embedding yourself within a team, sharing ideas, and supporting others