Strategic Account Manager
Position Location: Based out of DC Showroom
The Strategic Account Manager has responsibility for sales to both Corporate &
Government customers. The primary responsibility is to develop a Strategic Plan to OFS grow the
customer base by building relationships with key specifiers and decision makers.
Will include but not be limited to the following:
• Develop and execute a strategic plan for both market segments.
• Identify, target and establish long term client relationships.
• Demonstrate expertise in strategic & tactical planning and execution.
• Identify and capture targeted large opportunities in GSA and Corporate Accounts
• Establish and execute effective vertical market strategies for target accounts (GSA and
targeted Corporate Accounts
• Build customer base by building Global / National Standards programs and directing field
base sales and service activities
• Maintain and build individual and dealer sales in the market.
• Participate in market selling activities with the dealer.
• Utilize product knowledge and persuasive skills to drive OFS specifications.
• Create demand through personal business development efforts - lead generation, networking, etc.
• Leverage A & D marketing efforts into business relationships that result in volume.
• Strong communication skills with other team members
• Strive for personal excellence and integrity
• Reports directly VP of Global Accounts and works closely with Director of Government
• Management of all reports, planning meetings, and goal setting.
• Develop and execute territory plan in conjunction with VP of Global Accounts and Director of
• Effective and appropriate use of tech tools.
• Pursue product application and skill development expertise
• Maintain accurate forecast
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing field required
• Minimum 5 years’ industry experience
• Proven record of previous sales success