Supply Chain Planning/Sourcing Specialist
• Maintains supply chain data integrity in Oracle ERP.
• Coordinate supply chain project plans involving product implementations and product moves.
• Work on projects involving cross functional teams.
• Assist with supplier quoting for new products.
• Understand product specifications in order to better communicate with suppliers.
• Help maintain sourcing plans, requests for proposal (RFP), and other sourcing documents.
• Identify and cultivate new supplier relationships.
• Assist with the supplier qualification process.
• Implement supplier contracts.
• Working knowledge of Supply Chain Management Concepts a plus.
• Integrated ERP experience required; Oracle ERP experience is a plus.
• Analytical, data driven approach with an attention to detail.
• Strong data analysis skills required.
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and eager to learn.
• Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
• Proven negotiation and facilitation skills, Project Management Skills.
• Understanding of quality systems and processes.
• Ability and desire to work with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals.
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Research or related field preferred.
• Previous experience in Purchasing preferred.
• Previous Supply Chain experience desirable.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, etc).