Test Lab Technician
Position Location: Huntingburg, IN
OFS is currently seeking candidates to fill a Test Lab Technician role. This position will require setting up and performing test procedures in accordance with the appropriate test standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assembly of test units, in accordance with manufacturer’s assembly instructions.
- Perform required BIFMA tests, along with custom test requests, with the use of computer controlled test machines.
- Assist Central Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing and Purchasing with maintaining quality components and products.
- Maintain calibrated equipment, both machinery and hand test devices.
- Assist in maintaining accreditation to ISO 17025.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to read and follow detailed test procedures.
Previous work experience preferred in the following areas
- Bills of Material
- Wood manufacturing
- Computer controlled machinery
- Quality Assurance