OFS RELEASES NEWEST ISSUE OF “IMAGINE A PLACE”
Magazine Offers Creative Inspiration, Insight for Designers, Architects, Specifiers and More
HUNTINGBURG, INDIANA, November 15, 2020: OFS recently released its third installment of its design-focused, human interest journal, Imagine a Place. By collecting and sharing authentic stories, the publication discusses the significance of the spaces we occupy and how they impact our lives in more ways than we realize.
The latest issue features ten voices, each sharing a unique perspective, accompanied by vibrant visuals of places designed to inspire, support and connect people. Notable personalities and organizations include:
- Angie Lee, design director of interiors at FXCollaborative in “The Power of Place in our Lives”
- Joyce Bromberg, principal of The Bromberg Group, in “Design Instinct”
- The Anna Shaw Children's Institute in a profile, “Creative Care For Kids,” on its unique approach to healthcare design and family wellness
“Design can translate a sense of history and narrative into environments. Our goal in creating Imagine a Place was to define this connection between the power of place and our collective experience,” said Ryan Menke, SVP of Sales and Marketing at OFS. “People are at the root of the work we do. The stories of those people bring our work to life and impact how people live.”
The journal was featured on two episodes of DesignTV, Interior Design Magazine’s online programming that showcases exclusive content from the most impactful design brands in the industry. You can view these episodes below:
- Imagine a Place: Pratt Creative Xchange
- Imagine a Place: Indiana University, with Kelly Thomas Wilson and Peg Faimon
Imagine a Place is also accompanied by a podcast of the same name. Hosted by Doug Shapiro, design expert and vice president at OFS, the program brings new stories every other week on Tuesdays to highlight the contract furniture manufacturer’s core values and inspire other creatives.