Learning notecard pack
Our creative team here at the Blue House Studio has been busy crafting content. Each month we will be sharing some of our work with you in hopes that it will spark inspiration and joy.
This month we have been inspired by the busy back to school season. Browsing the aisles and gathering up the brightly colored items for creating and learning has left us feeling crafty. The fresh stacks of notebooks and perfect pencils remind us of all the new experiences and friendships that will be made over the next month.
With this in mind, we have created a pack of 4 notecards for you to print at home and share gratitude throughout the school year.
Using our new supplies we curated a set of 4 flat-lay images in bold colorways, Green, Blue, Yellow and Black, and applied each to a notecard. The 4 notecards reflect the different stages of learning: Pre-K, Primary, Secondary, and Higher Education.
HOW TO PRINT (AND SHARE):
1. Download the notecards by clicking the button below.
2. Open up the file and print the notecard(s) of your choice.
3. Cut along the dotted line and fold in half.
4. Write a note and share to #imagineaplace with us!
Ideas for use:
• Deliver a note of appreciation to your child's teacher.
• Leave a note of encouragement in your child's backpack.
• Encourage your child to write a note to a new friend.
Click the link below to access a PDF of our Learning Notecard Pack. Download, print on cardstock, cut and fold your notecards.
Share an image of how these turn out with our Instagram community. Simply #imagineaplace or tag us @ofs. Enjoy!
Be sure to sign up to our Imagine A Place newsletter and receive more great freebies delivered directly to your inbox each month.