Gift ideas from our moms to yours
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we each have a chance to honor and thank our mothers and the mothers around us. Every day, especially during times like these, we are inspired by the working moms in our OFS family.
One week ago, one of our favorite moms in design, Angie Lee, challenged one of our own, Jami Brames, Creative Director, to share the 15 things that have been bringing her joy during the quarantine. With that, the challenge caught like wildfire at OFS, spreading through our design team, and many of the working moms who inspire us. This creative activity, #EveryThingWeTouchCovidEssentialsx15, was sparked by Author, Paula Zuccotti.
The social buzz got us thinking. Perhaps these items that bring joy to our moms, could also bring joy to the moms around you! We compiled a few of the items pictured below so that you can find and purchase some of these as a last-minute mother’s day gift. What better place to find a Mother’s Day gift than from other moms?
Check out the images of the top 15 things curated by a few Mothers from our OFS family, and follow along with @paugram on Instagram to see more inspiring examples:
1. Milk frother: For the latte or hot chocolate lovers out there. This is a favorite!
2. Zum Mist: A go-to body mist that doubles as a room spray.
4. Promptly journal: Grab a gratitude journal to encourage positive memories.
5. Wallet: An easy accessory that's both practical and cute for those grab-n-go moments.
6. Anthropologie candle: A quick accent to add to the scent and look of your home.
7. Stasher reusable bag: An eco-friendly, reusable food storage bag.
8. Eat Complete by Drew Ramsey, M.D.: The perfect health and wellness cookbook for any season.
9. Thayer's witch hazel: A fast blemish-blasting serum to clear up your skin.
10. Philodendron: A little biophilia to brighten up the home space.
11. Mama Bird tee: A tee that's the perfect blend of comfy and cute.
12. Kristin Ess shampoo: Gentle, affordable, and detangling conditioner that will leave hair feeling luscious.
13. Brass candlestick holder: Thoughtful home accents can make all the difference.
14. Pura Vida bracelets: Want to give back? Each purchase helps provide full-time jobs for artisans worldwide.
15. Letterfolk letterboard: Brighten any room with a sweet message using this letterboard!