Designed in partnership with Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects and BOS, the team worked together to unify three separate sections of the St. Charles Public Library to integrate with the original Carnegie Library (built in 1908). Today, the space is more user-friendly, incorporates more natural light, and includes meeting spaces, public seating, study rooms, and dedicated youth spaces. These enhancements foster a space where young and old can come to learn and create together. We were proud to provide furniture for bright pops of color throughout the beautiful architectural structure.
Location: St Charles, IL
Architect: Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects
Square Footage: 65,000 sf